воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

as as driven pure snow




This is not something I should be proud of...but god I am.

On way way back (after rushing to catch the last tube southwards from North London after a house party) I departing Kings Cross. I had good wine in the system and Amon Amarth on the headphones, so I was feeling confident and more bold than usual. All of a sudden the crowd in front of me starts to suddenly part because this drunken hobo looking dude is violently shoving people out of his way and being a huge jackass to say the least. He comes closer and he shoves the guy right in front of me so hard he falls to the side, as he is doing this though I suddenly and without hesitation land a punch right in the hobo guys face and to my now retrospective surprise he falls against the railing to the ground and he starts to get back up but I am long past having never broken fast walking stride during the whole thing (which took like 2 seconds). I look behind me a couple of seconds later and see him staggering around in drunken aimlessness but no longer pushing past people...maybe having discovered some humility?

Its worth mentioning this isnapos;t normal for me. My last non-friendly physical altercation was in 6th grade and I am not one prone to hasty action...but damn it felt GOOD. During the events I had no emotion or anything it was just preemptive defensive reaction to an approaching threat done as cool and calm as taking notes, but now that I am home I feel such a rush about it, I feel I never drank any wine tonight but instead had like 12 espresso shots.

Anyway, tomorrow morning I am going to the Imperial War Museum in (what for me) is quite an early time, so maybe I can calm myself down with some Artrage mouse drawn painting or give myself a good wank or something so I can go to sleep.
as as driven pure snow, as as drunk much, as as e luas mare, as as early stage this, as as east far from west.



Комментариев нет: