пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

climber confession social sociopathic trailer




Itapos;s starting to irritate me when people�ask me questions like�why you learn bike, why take both�license at the same time, why bike etc

The part which lit the fire was Kelvin telling me saying people noramlly donapos;t have good impression of girls who ride.

For me I just think that those people are kind of brainless? Donapos;t know how I should describe it. Itapos;s like a company hiring two designer. From the appearance, one guy is full of tatoo and ride, the other one is clean and drive. Do you interview them first before deciding which one to hire? Itapos;s stupid just to look at the appearance and decide on everything. What if the clean and drive guy is just a guy with no style/character and copy every design from places he can find?

Ok I am getting more and more irritated.
climber confession social sociopathic trailer, climber corner tunnel, climber crazy.



Комментариев нет: