воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

clinical symptoms manic depression




I donapos;t know why, but Iapos;ve been thinking about Her today.� Iapos;ve also had a couple of drinks, which hasnapos;t helped, but Iapos;m not sure why she has come back so vividly in my memories.

Most of you do not know Her, in fact Iapos;m pretty sure no-one on this journal would have met her, so Iapos;ll give you a quick history lesson.� I met Her in high school on the Coast, where she for reasons beyond comprehension she developed a crush on me.� There was a small age difference, but we got well and I enjoyed the novelty that someone could find me attractive, so we dated for a while.� It didnapos;t work out, as is standard with most high school romances, but I still liked her a lot.�

Years passed, I moved to Christchurch and lived my life, nothing special.� Then by complete happenstance, I ran into Her.� She was visiting Christchurch as was delighted to see me.� We talked and reconnected.� We went on a date and the chemistry was electric, better than what we had during our high school years.� To be completely honest, I loved Her.�

She returned back to the Coast, but we called each other every night.� We arranged trips to see each other.� She was talking of moving to Christchurch to be with me.� Then she began some odd conversations, seeking my opinions on children and if and when I wanted to be a father.� I answered her honestly, and she seemed encouraged.� We also talked about our relationships since high school.� I was honest once again, explaining to her my tastes but assuring Her that they were not conditional.� I just wanted to be with Her.

Then she told me of one of her experience, which was not a good one.� In fact, it was so bad that the though of being tied down, even by someone who cared for Her as much as I did made Her physically ill.� Then she started calling me less.� And had less time to talk to me when I called.� A short while later, she officially ended it.� I was heart broken.

A short time later my sister in law casually mentioned she had given birth to a baby boy, and I was gutted by the comment. I know the child is not mine, but it still hurts me that I possibly could have been the boyapos;s father.� Iapos;ve seen Her once since then, with Her son, and the experience was too painful to put into words.� I wish Her all the best in life, because I did and still do love Her.

But now, thinking about Her and the pain it causes me, I just wish I could let Her go.

britney spears and kevin federline split, clinical symptoms manic depression, clinical symptoms depression, clinical symptom of hypothyroidism.



Комментариев нет: