понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

crusaders soccer club




I really canapos;t wait til Mike comes home.

He may be home for Christmas he finds out at the beginning of november and I keep crossing my fingers that he is. I have so many dates planned for us. Just to feel his hands touch me again will be enough. To fall asleep next to him and have him hold me so tight in his arms. Itapos;s my favorite part of the night whenever we get to spend the night together.

I still canapos;t wrap my head around the fact of how much everything has lead up to now. This time last year I was telling myself " donapos;t like him.." but my heart was saying " you like this boy and you have a feeling about him. Go for it. Be happy" in this case Iapos;m happy a year ago I listened to my heart. Itapos;s crazy how much a difference a year makes.

Being with Mike just feels so right. When he looks at me with those pretty blue eyes... I just feel like itapos;s where iapos;m supposed to be. I just love him more than anything and I feel so lucky to have him with me.

<3
I keep working out... It helps keep my mind off of missing him for awhile.

I practically live at work fro the rest of the month to have all the money i need.
800 by the end of the month for rent and bills
annnnnd
520 for all my tires.

Shit. Iapos;m going to be so poor. Some how iapos;m doing this though. I donapos;t know how.

I just want it to snow already i love that feeling of having hot cocoa and watching the snow with my scarf on .

<3

deh p4100 manual, crusaders soccer club, crusaders soccer, crusaders rugby union.



Комментариев нет: