среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

brenda salas




Like last time I sent in my Letter of intent to fight in Crown, well in advance of the deadline. Unlike last time my letter made it and my name is on the list of participants.

Then life happens.
Now that Iapos;m posted ashore, one would think that I would not be going to sea. Well Iapos;m with the Engineering trial section. This means that I may be called to go to sea to conduct trial on the weapons systems. The only problem is that we do not have a set schedule. That being said, it looks like I may be going to sea next week and returning on Friday. That would give me about 18 hours to get my stuff and do the 16 hours commute to Glen Lin.

I sent my Letter to His Grace to remove me from the list.

This sucks
brenda salas, brenda s. farrell, brenda s diebold.



Комментариев нет: