среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

dyazide medication




So Iapos;m sure you ALL know how much I hate correcting papers.

Well, sometimes, I gem like this just slips through and makes the whole process a little bit more bearable...

In Math, we have students learning how to write pictures to put along with number sentences. The question was:

Shawn has 4 pennies and 3 dimes. Peter has 6 dimes and 3 pennies. How many pennies do the boys have together?

The correct number sentence would be this: 4 pennies + 3 pennies = 7 pennies.

My little precious Julia wrote:

4 penis + 3 penis = 7 penis.



Now, if youapos;re a second grader, "penis" pretty much says the same thing as "pennies".

But goshdarnit, that made me laugh SO HARD.

And now, I think Iapos;ll go finish grading the rest of those "penis".

Mer

advantage advertising radio, dyazide medication, dyazide generic, dyazide drug, dyazide dosage, dyazide diuretics.



Комментариев нет: