воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

egyptian ratscrew online




Stolen from

1. Go to your desktop and press the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
2.Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and doing a Paste (CTRL + V). (But first, open up a new document. Then paste.)
3. Post the picture on your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop if you want. You can explain why you prefer such a look or why it is full of icons. Things like that.
( 4.Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktops as well. )
Whoever that havenapos;t done it.

You can do it if you feel like.



So, this is my desktop.� With a Yotsuba wallpaper. "the cat days of summer"
Because Yotsuba is awesome and everyone should love Yotsuba. (Cats are much love too. )
Itapos;s a good vector of an actual artwork, the background is a real photo. I think I found this wall on Azu-chan or 4-chan. Cannot remember.

Before you ask why donapos;t I have some hot bishounen and flames and tigers and magic blow up all over my monitor with a dead hello kitty...
I still share a PC with my bro. And we usually choose something we both like.
That usually ends up as Yotsuba.

In the early days I tried to choose backs that had pretty anime characters from series I had no idea of. Now... I just know too many series and Iapos;m picky. >>;

But since The Hot Days of Summer are gone for quite a while now I will have a new wall. ^_^
I just couldnapos;t decide what to get, yet

And Lolz my icons...
Internet Explorer:� INTERNET� ( I use firefox nowadays but oh well, let that icon stay.)
Firefox: Renamon ( hey I -loved- Digimon)
Word: ZA�WORUDO
Thatapos;s all about the funnies

We always have just 1 line of icons. Never more.

egyptian ratscrew online, egyptian ratscrew rules, egyptian rattle.



Комментариев нет: