суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

ferritin iron




yo zup homedawgs

the best thing happened last night *wink*
okay you know what? i just made the sentence sounds sick. REALLY�SICK. So let me try to rephrase this.
err. I got the best conversation last night during the wee hours, when everyone at home were asleep.
now weapos;re good :)
i actually dont know what to like post about. Im just speechless after last night.
errr yeah. Ahhh i still cannot stop thinking about it. Itapos;s like stuck in my head all the time.

wait before i continue, i thought alex and jack from all time low were brothers at first because they look quite alike. Haha.
and now i have to go to the friggin doctor to get an MC because my school is so darn strict about not attending school. Well, who could blame them. My school is known for havoc. Damn you people. But i dont wanna go to school this week coz one, post exam activities is the same as me going to sleep, two, drama elective auditions which im not yet prepared COZ�I�DONT�HAVE�A�PARTNER ): three, (wait, whatapos;s three?) OH, err. Be yourself day. This yearapos;s theme, halloween. Seriously, what was my school thinking? but i still have to attend no matter what. If not it would affect my report book so yeah.

my face is turning red already. This morning i chatted with IZZAT ^-^ and yeah after what happened last night, we became really quiet. Haha. And i had to go coz my mum wanna go to her colleagueapos;s house and yeah my brother wanted to use. I got angry at him coz izzat didnt finish his sentence ): and i even begged my mum not to bring me but she insisted. ): damn. So sorry izzy. Hehehe izzy. Okay nvm. I felt bad coz. Sigh. It was just ahh okay. If only i had my own computer. Then nobody can invade or use.
oh yeah i actually "cared to spill" who i liked to my crush :pp you guys already have the hint, so you now know who ^-^

i felt really. Okay i dont know whatapos;s that word. Damnn. And apparently, he too,...
shoot, i gtg.
okay for some reasons, my sister is damn annoying. She calls me a bitch unreasonably. I mean like wth? gosh that ass has no patience. -.-


ferritin iron, ferritin high symptom, ferritin high levels.



Комментариев нет: