суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

business intelligence software market




I love messed up dream dialogue

briton: so what are you going to do for your birthday man??
me: uh, i still donapos;t know...
briton: well you gotta do something, i went through all that shit to get you to mine
me: ...
carly: well what do you suggest briton?
briton: i donapos;t care as long as itapos;s food that doesnapos;t stain my teeth.
carly: oh yea, thatapos;s right, youapos;re a freak like that.
me: so what kind of food stains your teeth?
briton: north american foods.
me: so what cuisine do you suggest that is teeth friendly.
briton: china-west for sure.
me and carly: ...

chamber cloud st, business intelligence software market, business intelligence software review, business intelligence software reviews.



Комментариев нет: